How to find the perfect picture?
When looking through your pictures and albums of your loved pets, or taking a new picture yourself, there are a few key things to consider:
- Good Lighting – Is your picture light enough to see your pet?
- True eye color – Does the picture show the true eye color of your pet?
- True fur color – Does the picture show the true fur color of your pet?
- Visible fur direction – Can you see the fur in detail?
- Texture detail – Can you see the iris detail of your pets eye, or pebbled texture of the nose?
- A good distance from the camera – is your pet too far away and hard to see?
Below is an example of a bad picture vs a good picture:
If you are having trouble choosing a reference picture of your pet then please feel free to send me a selection and we can discuss together which would be good for creating your custom pet portrait.